Are You Suffering from Thyroid Imbalances?
If you suspect that your thyroid is underactive or overactive, you've probably asked to have it checked at your doctor's office and were told, "It's fine."
But you are smart and know there's more to thyroid testing than just testing one marker! But how do you get the actual tests you need run, and help understanding them?
With our thyroid testing package, you can:
- Order the right thyroid labs yourself
- Get a host of important complimentary tests
- Get a professional test review by a functional coach
- AND a customized supplement protocol all for a great price!
*Please note: Thyroid testing and other vital blood tests are included in this price.
Test package includes:
- Total T4
- Total T3
- Free T3
- Free T4
- TPO (thyroid antibody)
- TgAB (thyroid antibody)
- Reverse T3
- Vitamin D3
- Hemoglobin A1c (marker of long-term blood sugar issues)
- Fasting glucose (marker of short-term blood sugar)
- WBC (white blood cell count, suggestive of chronic infections)
- Ferritin (marker of iron deficiency and inflammation)
What Does the Thyroid Testing Package Include?
- A full thyroid lab testing package, a vitamin D test, a complete blood count (CBC), and blood sugar markers
- A 30-minute test analysis with a functional health expert on our team
- Detailed supplement recommendations based on your test results
- Special pricing on a labs (included in the cost)
Who Is This For?
This package is for anyone who is struggling with symptoms of thyroid imbalance! If you want to know how thyroid issues are effecting your body and how to start healing, this is the package for you.
Before purchasing, please click here to make sure there is an authorized blood draw center near you. If you're in New York, New Jersey, or Rhode Island, you will not be able to run this lab due to state regulations.
This testing option is not available outside of the US, and may not be available in rural areas. If you cannot run this lab with us, you may also ask your physician to run the same labs, and we can review them through our service, Past Labs Review.
How Does the Testing Work?
This test is a blood test so you'll need to visit a lab for the blood draw. In most places, your draw fee is included. However if your local lab is out of the main network, there may be additional fee of about $10.
After purchasing, we will send you a requisition form to bring to a lab within 3 business days. We will automatically enter the closest lab to your address, but you are welcome to login and change the location if you would prefer to do so. (Click here to look up a lab near you.)
You may want to schedule at your local lab (most offer online scheduling) so that you can go in the morning and do a fasting blood draw. We will likely get your results within one week. Once all your test results have been returned to us, we will contact you to make an appointment.
What Are the Specific Testing Instructions?
Please schedule a morning appointment at the lab so that you can be tested in a fasting state, having no coffee, tea or food before the test.
Do You Take Insurance?
We are health coaches and cannot bill insurance. However, if you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) credit card, you may be able to purchase this service on that card if coaching and testing are allowed. If you have trouble getting your HSA card to work on our site, we can send a PayPal bill instead.
Pros and Cons of Labs with your Doctor:
- Saves money if labs can be run and are covered by a co-pay
- May be more convenient if you have an existing relationship with a doctor
- You may not get all the markers you need for a thorough evaluation
- You doctor may not be able to interpret the test in the a functional way for best interpretation and results
- Your doctor has to justify why you need these labs run to insurance and may not be able to order them
- You may be on a deductible and pay significantly more for your labs