Are You Suffering from Thyroid Imbalances?
If you suspect that your thyroid is underactive or overactive, you've probably asked to have it checked at your doctor's office and were told, "It's fine."
But you are smart and know there's more to thyroid testing than just testing one marker! But how do you get the actual tests you need run, and help understanding them?
With our thyroid testing package, you can:
- Order the right thyroid labs yourself
- Get a host of important complimentary tests
- Get a professional test review by a functional coach
- AND a customized supplement protocol all for a great price!
To learn signs and symptoms of thyroid issues, visit this blog.
*Please note: Thyroid testing and other vital blood tests are included in this price.
What Does the Thyroid Testing Package Include?
- A full thyroid lab testing package, a vitamin D test, a complete blood count (CBC), and blood sugar markers
- A 30-minute test analysis with a functional health expert on our team
- Detailed supplement recommendations based on your test results
- Special pricing on a labs (included in the cost)
What Does the Thyroid Testing Package Test For?
Test package includes:
- Total T4
- Total T3
- Free T3
- Free T4
- TPO (thyroid antibody)
- TgAB (thyroid antibody)
- Reverse T3
- Vitamin D3
- Hemoglobin A1c (marker of long-term blood sugar issues)
- Fasting glucose (marker of short-term blood sugar)
- WBC (white blood cell count, suggestive of chronic infections)
- Ferritin (marker of iron deficiency and inflammation)
To learn why I chose these specific tests as markers for thyroid health, visit this blog.
Who Is This For?
This package is for anyone who is struggling with symptoms of thyroid imbalance! If you want to know how thyroid issues are effecting your body and how to start healing, this is the package for you. *Please view the location restrictions below to make sure we are allowed to send this test to you.*
Please review the regulations below, as this test is not available in all locations. If you are unable to run the thyroid labwork with us, you may also ask your physician to run the same labs, and we can review them through our service, Past Labs Review.
States of New York, New Jersey, or Rhode Island: We are unable to run these tests for you due to state regulations. If your photo ID is issued in any of these states, you will not be able to complete this test.
Rural areas in the US: Before purchasing, please click here to make sure there is an authorized blood draw center near you.
International shipping: Unfortunately, we are unable to send this test outside of the US.
How Does the Testing Work?
This test is a blood test so you'll need to visit a lab for the blood draw. In most places, your draw fee is included. However if your local lab is out of the main network, there may be additional fee of about $10.
After you purchase and submit your client form, we will send you a requisition form to bring to a lab. We will automatically enter the closest lab to your address, but you are welcome to login and change the location if you would prefer to do so. (Click here to look up a lab near you.)
You may want to schedule at your local lab (most offer online scheduling) so that you can go in the morning and do a fasting blood draw. We will likely get your results within 1-2 weeks. Once all your test results have been returned to us, we will contact you to make an appointment.
What Are the Specific Testing Instructions?
Please schedule a morning appointment at the lab so that you can be tested in a fasting state, having no coffee, tea or food for 8 hours before the test.
Pros and Cons of Labs with Your Doctor
- Saves money if labs can be run and are covered by a co-pay
- May be more convenient if you have an existing relationship with a doctor
- You may not get all the markers you need for a thorough evaluation
- You doctor may not be able to interpret the test in the a functional way for best interpretation and results
- Your doctor has to justify why you need these labs run to insurance and may not be able to order them
- You may be on a deductible and pay significantly more for your labs
Do You Take Insurance?
We are health coaches and cannot bill insurance or provide you with specific documents to submit to your insurance. (We do provide you with a transaction receipt, but these receipts are not recognized by many insurance companies.) However, if you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) credit card, you may be able to purchase this service on that card if coaching and testing are allowed. If you have trouble getting your HSA card to work on our site, we can send a PayPal bill instead.
Can We Review Other Lab Results at the Same Time?
We do not review any past labs unless you have purchased the same lab from Hormone Detox Shop in the past (i.e., it's a retest). If you would like us to review other labs, we are happy to do that. That is included in a Past Labs Review, and you have the choice to review 1-3 or 4-6 labs. Please make that purchase at the link above, and you will receive an email letting you know how to upload those documents and schedule that appointment.
If you are not interested in that option but want to see how these new results compare to results from a past lab with another practitioner, that will be easy to do if it's the same lab testing company. You will easily be able to compare past thyroid results with a new ones, for example, to see what's changed. Your Hormone Detox coach will interpret your current results and give you a plan that fits your current situation. You are welcome to verbally share with your coach, "my TSH has come way down since my last test," but ultimately it doesn't affect your current plan.