ProgestoMend™ is a Hormone Specific™ Formulation is designed to maintain the health of progesterone-producing glands and support the healthy function of progesterone responsive tissues.
The primary functions of ProgestoMend™ are to support the natural production of progesterone and support how tissues throughout the body respond to progesterone. This is accomplished by supporting the function of progesterone producing glands, and by supporting the function of progesterone responsive tissues through the use of herbs that have phytoprogesterone properties and herbs that mimic the actions of progesterone.
Progesterone is produced in the adrenal glands of both genders, as well as by the ovaries and corpus luteum in females. While progesterone is also produced in the Leydig cells of the testes, it is typically converted to testosterone. The synergistic combination of specific herbs in ProgestoMend™ support important functions associated with optimal progesterone health:
• Supports the natural production of progesterone†
• Support healthy adrenal function, a major site of progesterone production. †
• Promote progesterone response in target tissue through the use of herbs with progesterone receptor agonist activity. †
• Promotes healthy function of bone, heart, brain, breasts, uterus & other progesterone sensitive tissues with progesterone mimetic herbs. †
• Support healthy inflammation, antispasmodic and anxiolytic properties of progesterone with progesterone mimetic herbs. †
• Supports healthy brain function, memory, and cognition, and enhances mood while promoting tranquility. †
Serving Size:........................... 2 v. caps..........4 v.caps
Proprietary Blend...................... 1,440 mg……….2,880 mg
Paeonia lactiflora root Extract (standardized to 10% paeoniflorin), Ligusticum wallichii 10:1 root Extract, Rehmannia glutinosa 7:1 root Extract, Bupleurum chinensis 5:1 root Extract, Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata, standardized to 3.5% vitexin), Wild Yam 10:1 root Extract (Dioscorea villosa, standardized to 10% diosgenin), Cramp bark (Viburnum opulus), Coleus forskohlii root Extract (standardized to 10% forskolin), Vitex agnus-castus berry Extract
Capsules are vegetarian, gluten-free, corn-free, and made from a wood-derived cellulose.
Store in a cool, dry place, and avoid excess heat. Keep out of reach of children.