Benefits of Toxin Binders
G.I. Detox is a new supplement designed to help clear toxins (such as LPS [Lipopolysaccharides], heavy metals, and metabolites of yeast, mold or bacteria) and other unwanted debris from the body.
While it's always important to be cleaning out your system, taking a binding agent like G.I. Detox is especially crucial when you're in the process of healing your gut. Gut-healing protocols can stir up the toxins in your system at first, causing a die-off (or Herxheimer) reaction. By taking a binder like G.I. Detox, you help escort the offenders out of your body quickly, helping you feel better, faster.
G.I. Detox is also a powerful supplement to take for general detoxing, or while using a sauna.
Why I Love G.I. Detox: from Bridgit
“Honestly at first I didn’t get binders. I couldn’t feel anything. Binders just help move things out so, unless you have a horrible stomach flu, they can be hard to notice. But know that these little ‘garbage men’ are taking out the trash so toxins don’t re-circulate after you get them mobilized. GI Detox is a blend of binders to remove heavy metals, and metabolites of yeast, mold or bacteria and other unwanted debris from the body in a convenient pill form.”
G.I. Detox Discount
Did you know G.I Detox is included in our powerful Detox Starter Kit? This discounted kit includes two other items specially chosen to work with G.I. Detox to help support your detox efforts.
G.I. Detox Supplement Facts
G.I. Detox includes:
- Zeolite Clay - Chelating and binding agent to assist in removal of toxins and heavy metals. Tested for purity and sourced from within the US.
- Activated Charcoal - Sourced from bamboo, it assists in binding and absorbing a variety of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Aloe Vera Extract - This anti-inflammatory inner leaf material assists in bowel motility, and promotes healing
- MMST Silica - Another well known chelating agent to assist in binding toxins and metals. Ours is bound to Acacia Gum to convert easily into orthosilicic acid (OSA) for enhanced bioavailability.
- Apple Pectin - Another excellent chelating agent, with a broad affinity for various biotoxins.
- Humic and Fulvic acids - With a broad range of benefits, these natural soil-based agents are known for binding metals and pesticide biotoxins.
Ingredients: Proprietary Herbal Blend: Zeolite clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera, MMST Silica, Apple Pectin, Humic / Fulvic Acid.
Other ingredients: VegiCap (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and water)
G.I. Detox Suggested Use
Take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach with a full glass of water. As this is a powerful binder, take at least 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements, such as between meals or when getting up or going to bed. While on a detox protocol, complete about twice a day. If you are using this with a detox practice such as an enema or sauna, take a dose right before you begin.
G.I. Detox Storage
Store in a cool, dry place, and avoid excess heat. Keep out of reach of children.
G.I. Detox FAQ
Does the pyrophyllite clay in the G.I. Detox product contain aluminum in its chemical structure?
Yes, because that is how clays are formed. Some other common clays containing aluminum are bentonite, kaolinite, and montmorillonite clays. In fact, every single clay on Earth has a chemical “backbone” of heavy metal minerals in its structure. The chemical structure of clays attracts heavy metals to the clay, and does not leach them out. This is why clays are used in industry (and traditional healing practices) as binding agents. It is impossible for a human digestive tract to free the aluminum from the pyrophyllite clay, so there is no risk of aluminum absorption into the body. Our pyrophyllite clay is rigorously tested for any impurity by a third party, prior to inclusion in G.I. Detox capsules at a cGMP facility.
*Always ask your physician before starting this or any supplement protocol. The information on this page does not serve as medical advice.