EstroQuench™ is a Hormone Specific™ Formulation of ingredients that have aromatase-modulating potential, as indicated by preclinical studies, as well as adaptogenic activity. Collectively, these herbs help to maintain the healthy metabolism of estrogens.
EstroQuench prevents the conversion of steroid hormones into excess estrogen. Can be utilized by men as well.
Estradiol, the most potent endogenous estrogen, is biosynthesized by aromatization from androgens by aromatase. Both males and females produce endogenous estrogen from testosterone via the enzyme aromatase. In aromatase inhibition, there is less conversion of testosterone and other androgens into estrogens. The result is lower estrogen levels and higher androgen levels. Flavonoids have the potential to modulate aromatase, as indicated by preclinical studies, and support the normal function of endogenous aromatase inhibitors. ‡
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 6
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend.1,150 mg
- Maca root extract (Lepedium meyenii), Damiana leaf extract (Turnera diffusa), Hesperidin (Citrus sinesis), Agaricus mushroom mycelia extract (Agaricus blazei, mushroom), Brassaiopsis glomerulata leaf extract, Eurycoma longifolia root extract, Mangosteen fruit extract (Garcinia mangostana), Pomegranate Hull extract (Punica granatum L. standardized to 40% Ellagic Acid), Naringenin (Citrus grandisL., fruit), Chrysin
- BioPerine®2.5 mg(Piper nigrum, black pepper fruit extract)
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
- BioPerine® is a trademark of Sabinsa.
Capsules are vegetarian, gluten-free, corn-free, and made from a wood-derived cellulose.
Suggested Usage: 2-4 daily
Store in a cool, dry place, and avoid excess heat. Keep out of reach of children.