The Bye Bye Bloating Kit includes three of our favorite products to reduce bloating. We packaged them up because using them together is much more effective than taking just one!
- Digest Gold, America's #1 selling enzyme formula, break down all the parts of a typical large meal, like fat, fiber, protein and carbohydrates. Each capsule unlocks nutrients to fuel your day and gives relief for occasional gas, bloating and indigestion. Powered by Thera-blend™, the enzymes in Digest Gold are active throughout the entire digestive tract, maximizing your health benefits. ATPro™ provides essential ingredients to boost your cellular powerplant and give you more energy with every meal.
- MegaSporeBiotic is the first all-spore, pharmaceutical grade probiotic that survives the gastric environment naturally. It is a foundational nutritional food that provides true probiotic benefits. We added MegaSpore to this kit to rebalance bacteria in the large intestine. The strains in MegaSpore are able to read the bacterial environment and signal for 75 different beneficial bacteria to be produced, and unfriendly bacteria to be starved.
- MegaGuard™ is a novel digestive aid that combines protective licorice polyphenols, cleansing artichoke leaf extract, and soothing ginger to promote normal digestion, regulate stomach acid, balance H. pylori levels, and reduce occasional digestive discomforts such as gas, bloating, and indigestion. With the power of these herbs combined, MegaGuard™️ provides unique and comprehensive digestive support, bowel regularity, and gastric protection
How to Use the Bye Bye Bloating Kit: from Bridgit
"I have found that the #1 digestive complaint in our community is bloating! And this bloating is often undiagnosed SIBO. Whether you have a diagnosis or not, it's same to use this bloating kit to tame unbalanced bacteria and reduce that bloating before your move on to any further gut protocols. Please start slowly with these supplements. You may need to repeat a second month in some cases."
MegaSpore Supplement Facts
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Active ingredients: Proprietary Probiotic Blend (4 billion spore cells): Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Indicus HU36™, Bacillus Subtilis HU58™, Bacillus Clausii
Other ingredients: pharmaceutical-grade cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
Allergen information: This product is free from gluten, dairy, soy, artificial flavors, and MSG.
MegaGuard Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Active ingredients: Artichoke leaf extract, Gutguard licorice flavonoids, ginger root extract (20% gingerols)
Other ingredients: cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
Allergen information: This product is free from gluten.
Digest Gold Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 45 (for 45-capsule container)
Active ingredients: Amalyse, protease, glucoamylase, ATPro, alpha galacosidase, cellulase, lipase, beta glucanase, maltase, xylanase, invertase, pectinase, hemicellulase.
Other ingredients: 100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water)
Allergen information: This product contains no egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
Each kit comes with detailed instructions sent by email, telling how to use it. Please remember to start slowly, one supplement at a time. You can see below for an overview:
- MegaSpore: The recommended maintenance dose is 2 capsules a day. These can be taken both at once, or one taken with lunch, and one with dinner. Ideally the meal would contain protein. Once you have stabilized your gut, you could possibly take even less, like take 2 pills 3 times a week. If you are recovering from antibiotic use, a leaky gut, etc, you may need to take more MegaSpore for a while, like 4-6 weeks. If you're taking antibiotics, take at least 4 hours away from your antibiotic dose.
When you first take it, start with 1 capsule (or 1/2 capsule if you are sensitive) and watch for reactions. Skip a day. If you have no adverse reactions, then you can move to 2/day (or 1/day next if you are proceeding slowly). Die-off symptoms are possible, i.e. bloating and loose stool. This is unusual, but if you have an abundance of unhealthy bacteria in your gut, you could get symptoms as these bacteria 'die off.' (If you experience die off reactions, I recommend you go slower and find a good binder such as this one to help clear toxins.)
To learn more, read the patient handout here and check out the dosing guidelines here.
- MegaGuard: Ages 8+: Take one capsule with lunch and dinner, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Digest Gold: Take 1 capsule with each meal. More may be taken as needed.
Consult with a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place, and avoid excess heat. Keep out of reach of children.