This package is for you if you want a thorough understanding of the health of your most important body systems and a clear plan to address imbalances.
This package includes:
- The DUTCH hormone urine test
- The GI-MAP stool test
- A blood test for thyroid & blood sugar health
*Please note that the blood test cannot be ordered outside of the US, in New York, in New Jersey, in Rhode Island, or in some rural areas of the US. Please verify your local testing site for your thyroid bloodwork here before purchasing. If you have photo ID issued in any of the above-mentioned states, you will not be able to run the thyroid test.
If you cannot order a thyroid test, you may still run the GI-MAP and DUTCH test from many countries. Please contact us to verify. We also offer a Past Labs Review for those who are able to have tests completed elsewhere but would still like a second opinion.
What You Will Learn Through This Testing Package
- The health and output of your adrenal glands
- Your levels of testosterone, estrogen and progesterone
- Levels of some nutrients such as B6, B12 and glutathione
- Estrogen metabolite ratios (relate to cancer risk)
- Methylation activity (marker of detoxification)
- Parasite and worm infections
- Candida and H Pylori infections
- Bacterial health of the large intestine
- Markers of pancreatic health (enzymes) and fat digestion
- Marker of beta-glucuronidase (marker of estrogen and phase 2 detox)
- Zonulin (marker of leaky gut and leaky brain)
- Thyroid hormone levels
- Thyroid antibodies (autoimmunity)
- Vitamin D levels
- Ferritin levels (iron & inflammation)
- A1C & glucose levels (blood sugar)
- White blood cell counts (immune function)
There is more than this covered by these tests but this is a sampling! What's most important about this grouping of test is that we can see, all at the same time, how your gut, thyroid, adrenals and detox pathways are working.
When we see where these interrelated systems are falling short, we can create a protocol that will be the most effective for your health recovery.
What Does This Package Include?
The costs of all the labs
- the zonulin marker add-on to the GI-MAP test
A 90-minute test analysis with a functional health expert on our team
A detailed supplement recommendation based on your test results
Over 20% off the cost of these sessions individually
- A 10% discount code for our supplement store!
Who Is This Package For?
If you are overwhelmed by multiple symptoms, ready to find out your root causes, and ready to do the work to make change in your body, the 'Big Three' testing package is right for you!
What About Insurance?
We are health coaches and cannot bill insurance or provide you with specific documents to submit to your insurance. (We do provide you with a transaction receipt, but these receipts are not recognized by many insurance companies.) However, if you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) credit card, you may be able to purchase this service on that card if coaching and testing are allowed. If you have trouble getting your HSA card to work on our site, we can send a PayPal bill instead.
Can We Review Other Lab Results at the Same Time?
We do not review any past labs unless you have purchased the same lab from Hormone Detox Shop in the past (i.e., it's a retest). If you would like us to review other labs, we are happy to do that. That is included in a Past Labs Review, and you have the choice to review 1-3 or 4-6 labs. Please make that purchase at the link above, and you will receive an email letting you know how to upload those documents and schedule that appointment.
If you are not interested in that option but want to see how these new results compare to results from a past lab with another practitioner, that will be easy to do if it's the same lab testing company. You will easily be able to compare a past DUTCH with a new DUTCH, for example, to see what's changed. Your Hormone Detox coach will interpret your current results and give you a plan that fits your current situation. You are welcome to verbally share with your coach, "my cortisol has come way down since my last test," but ultimately it doesn't affect your current plan.