Egg quality is an important aspect of fertility for women.
In this book, the author explains the physiology of egg production, and how to increase fertility naturally through diet, lifestyle and supplementation.
There are many myths and misconceptions in the fertility world. If you are trying to conceive it can be overwhelming. This book, and its companion book Making Super Sperm, can each be read in under one hour, with clear terminology and numerous straightforward suggestions.
In this book, you will learn:
- Which foods to eat and which to avoid for optimal egg quality
- Which factors are a stressors to your fertility
- The best types of exercise while trying to conceive
- Ten helpful nutritional and herbal supplements to explore
- Six special conditions that may affect your fertility
- How to find peace and joy within your fertility journey
This book is suitable for all women of childbearing years, and may be of special interest to women over 35 years old.
The author, Bridgit Danner, has worked in the women's health field since 2004, first as an acupuncturist and then as a functional medicine health coach. She has worked with thousands of women and is passionate about helping women lead lives rooted in health and full of joy.
She has a sensitivity to the stress of trying to conceive after coaching many women with infertility. You will find that sensitivity conveyed in Amazing Eggs: How to Naturally Increase Your Fertile Egg Quality.